OATH KEEPERS USA
"Stand your ground!"
(Captain John Parker, Lexington, MA, April 19th 1775)
Oath Keepers USA is a group of proud American Patriots who are dedicated to upholding the Constitution of the United States of America. Our members have rich, diverse backgrounds and include prior and current military, law enforcement, firefighters, first responders and civilians, all of whom have taken a solemn oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Our Mission is to honor our Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
We invite you to find out the truth about our organization and members, and if you are interested in supporting or joining our cause, we would be honored to serve alongside you!
If you are interested in applying for membership* or supporting our cause with donations, please click below. Please note prior paid membership dues are not transferable from “Oath Keepers” to Oath Keepers USA.
- * Restrictions on Membership:
• No person who advocates, or has been or is a member, or associated with, any organization, formal or informal, that advocates the overthrow of the Constitutional Republic of the United States or the violation of the Constitution thereof, shall be entitled to be a member.
- No person who advocates, or has been or is a member, or associated with, any organization, formal or informal, that advocates discrimination, violence, or hatred toward any person based upon their race, nationality, ethnicity, creed, color or gender shall be entitled to be a member.
- Oath Keepers USA reserves the right in its sole discretion, to withhold, deny, or revoke the membership of any person whom Oath Keepers USA determines will dilute, impair or disrupt Oath Keeper USA’s mission, dishonor, or in any manner bring ill repute to Oath Keepers USA.
- No person who has been convicted of treason or felony in any state or territory of the United States, or dishonorably discharged, unless restored to civil rights; and no person who has been adjudicated mentally incompetent, unless restored to legal capacity, shall be entitled to be a member.
As a Constitutional Service Organization, we support and defend the Constitution in multiple ways.
- As a source of Constitutional education and information, we provide education for the public regarding their rights and responsibilities, and how to stand firm in a Republic where those rights are under daily attack.
- We are building a lobbying function for our representatives to provide input and advice to them in our desire to help maintain legislation within Constitutional bounds, and beneficial to the American citizen.
Community Emergency Response Team
- The CERT program is a Federal Government initiative that provides information and training regarding disaster preparedness.
- Volunteers are trained in basic disaster response skills such as fire safety, light search and rescue operations, team organization and emergency medical operations. (ref: Ready.gov)
- Oath Keepers USA recommends all members become CERT qualified, and register with their county emergency response manager.
Community Preparation & Protection
- CPT is a key part of our constitutional service mission, and this team has distinguished themselves by protecting emergency personnel in the aftermath of hurricane Katrina, as well as Hurricane Michael in Panama City and Miami and Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.
- During these emergencies brazen criminals attacked those escaping their damaged communities.
- Oath Keeper CPT members also protected people, communities, and businesses during riots in Ferguson, Missouri, and UC Davis.
- We focus on training, supporting, and strengthening our communities.
- We are trained to provide added support for first responders during emergencies, as well as educating folks on food storage, medical skills, emergency repairs, and firearm safety.
- OathKeepers maintains a cadre of skilled communications professionals, who use short and long range radios to establish communication networks with local and domestic services.
- We provide communications training for members, with the goal to become HAM radio licensed at a technician’s level.
The Constitutional Oath
"I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; pledging my life, my fortune, and my sacred honor. So help me God."
Oath Keepers USA shall administer this Oath to all new members.